I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My best friend loves Pushca so much she wants to buy her own yaaaaay.....I am so excited.
can anyone recommend a good breeder preferably a chocolate or honey coloured poo? And should she get a male or female bearing in mind they will spend a lot of time with Pushca?
I am going to e mail my breeder as Pushca is of such a gorgeous temprement and am a bit concerned as the lady in the pet shop says they aren't always so nice???? The ones I have met are all gorgeous
Thanks everyone:):):):):)

· Registered
2,590 Posts
How exciting :D Which cocker x poodle cross does she want?
& i'm not sure if matters which *** if they're not living together, plus lots of people have more than one girl or boy on here & things seem to be fine, so I wouldn't worry about that, whichever *** she prefers :)

· Registered
1,709 Posts
I don't know what the pet shop lady meant, my Vincent is a little whappy and loves to run about... A LOT so mabye she meant not all are laid back?!?

I know the breeder I got Vincent from is planning another litter but it'll be next year at around September!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.