I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took our boys to a country show recently and were enticed into a 'tent' for a photo shoot. Much to Stephen's dismay (I distinctly heard a "tut") as he is a photographer by trade, remember the Athena posters of the 80's, some were his, especially the ones showing a lot of nubile female flesh! :rolleyes:

We like the resulting pic of Buzz and Yum-Yum and thought that you might like to see them too. I've also posted them on the gallery.

Julia x

Attachments

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
They are amazing; were you showing them or are they always so beautifully coiffed? How often do you bath/shower Yum Yum (always think of those cakes!)? Izzy is a similar colour and is a mess after a few days. Xx

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are amazing; were you showing them or are they always so beautifully coiffed? How often do you bath/shower Yum Yum (always think of those cakes!)? Izzy is a similar colour and is a mess after a few days. Xx
No not showing, we just went to look round. Yes they always look like that and we keep them with full coats because that's just how we like them. I've worked out over the years how to manage the coats WITHOUT daily brushing. Actually I hardly ever brush them between baths! It's been suggested by Kendal that I do a short video when I next wash and groom one to show what I do. I think that's cool, I could do that and Buzz looks like he's just about ready for a groom.
Yes Yum-Yum shows the dirt on his legs and face when he's been in the field, but by next morning it's all gone. I think it's the Tropiclean D-Mat makes the coat silky and the dirt drops off. I hose off his legs if he's really bad but only bath him every 2-3 months.

Thanks everyone, glad you think our boys look cute too. Julia :ilmc:

·
Registered
858 Posts
Oh they really are just gorgeous. If my new pup looks anything like them I'll be made up!

Although I have to say, they are even better in the flesh :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts