I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Benny loves to go "bye-byes in the car." As soon as you say that he gets so excited. Does your dog love to ride in the car too, or does he/she get sick in the car? One of our friend's cockapoos gets sick as soon as he gets in the car, but Ben can ride for hours and be fine. He just sits/lays on the seat and enjoys the ride. He's also not one of those "stick your nose or face out the window" dogs. He prefers to keep his face in the car, like us humans. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Dave, yes-here too....as soon as I say "do you wanna go for a RIDE?" (emphasis on ride) or "Dog Park" my cockapoo is jumping off the walls and literally walking on his hind legs to get his leash. He is very good in the car and will sit perfectly still when told. He does like to stick his head out the window when we are travelling slow enough. His ears flap in the wind and he just looks so happy. I love him so.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My puppy LOVES car rides. As soon as I grab my car keys she gets all excited and runs to the door. She sits on my lap (bad idea I know haha) and sticks her head out the window. She is still a puppy so sometimes she tries to escape out the window (thats why I hold her) but she loves it. But once she has had enough of the window she just lays down and sleeps. haha

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you could try winding down the window just enough so she can stick her nose out, but her whole body can't fit. This way you won't have to worry about her escaping, and you won't have to have her sit on your lap. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts