I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Karen (Cockapoodledoo- with Rufus and Basil ) did a One day grooming course at Merrist Wood Agricultural College in Guildford yesterday.
She (and Colin- Colpa with Betty, who also did it) was very impressed and has said that there is a possibility that if we can get 8 people together they may do a Cockapoo specific grooming day.
I have already booked to do the course on March 3rd next year but would really love to do it with other Cockapoo owners.
If anyone is interested could you please let me Or Karen know as she has kindly said that she will contact the organiser to try to arrange it if there is enough interest.
Her thread 'Grooming course Tomorrow' explains all about it in more detail.

Thanks loads

Pip X

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I am definitely interested and could easily get to Guildford. When would you be considering doing it? I would probably bring Bess so if it were a few months off that would be good as she is still quite young. Sue x

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi I would definitely be interested. I am a groomer but there is no set way of grooming a Cockapoo. I have an idea how I will do it but it would be very interesting to do a day course.

I live in Roydon, Essex so could get there if it was on either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday as I work Thursdays and Fridays.

Thanks

Sue

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Oh right, thanks for that :) I hadn't started looking yet Katie, but I really do need to attend one, could maybe book for the same day & see some other cockapoos getting groomed haha :) I will check it out, thanks x

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Sorry not to have posted my interest sooner but I'd be interested in joining the course. Hopefully it would give me the confidence to keep Lolly neat in between going to the groomers and save me a bit of money as she might not have to go so often then!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.