I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Came across another JD pup today!

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  DONNA 
#1 ·
Well what a surprise I had today. I'd had a lovely walk on Horsell Common with my pack and was headed back to the car park when I came across another Cockapoo pup! Lo and behold it was Teddy, one of Lilly and Ziggy's litter. Teddy's family live just a couple of roads away so I'll be PMing soon to arrange some puppy play dates! Teddy was looking fantastic! I'm quite excited having another JD pup within walking distance! :):):)

Karen xx

#14 ·
I am stamping my paws :hurt: I want to be in a club too. I got so excited when we met a 'poo on the beach :jumping: but they were on holiday :(
My son starts Uni in Glasgow in September though, maybe I could meet up with JD Flynn and Rocky, and Kendal's gang, and, and, and ....I can't remember who else now!
Well, I'm going to spread the word and get more Cockapoos on the lower East Coast :D

#16 ·
Wow how amazing! So nice for you all to be so close! Sarah im jealous too:( x Although my friend came for a puppy cuddle the other day and said her sister was getting a cockapoo puppy in 4 weeks time,and she lives not even a mile from me!....not sure whether a JD pup but a little excited anyway,and i feel a little silly just asuming we will be friends just because she has a cockapoo too!!! But you do feel part of a very special club:D Oh and i have Ali with Beau,and Blossomgirl,and of course Sarah and Max not too far away..so happy days in Norfolk:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.