I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
I want one ... I must show hubby these pics...

Thanks Jayne .. I love it ... JoJo has a hobbit smile on her face again...

I can just picture Me, the 2 kids, hubby and the 2 dogs snuggled up in one of these. Perfect family camp out...

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'd love to try one, are they on a Camping & Caravanning Club Site? We have a folding camper, but they look fun :)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Hi Jayne I checked them out after you'd posted last week and thinking of going next weekend... a cockapoo meet sounds fab as well. Check out York Yurts they were really quiet last year but words obviously got out... really civilised camping x

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Now I'm not that in to camping (I like my very comfy bed too much) but that pod..I think I would give it a go! My kids would love it. Better not show them the pic. My garden is already full with a playframe, trampoline and play house. Obi is on a mission to try and follow the kids the wrong way up the slide..not quite got it yet.....haha

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Jayne you are good at this ... opening my eyes to luxury camping..

I think I may be turning into a hobbit for sure ... a bit taller than a hobbit though, well just about :)

Thanks for sharing it with us xx

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
try these as well, highly recommended tad expensive www.featherdown.co.uk
Ive been to the one in dorset it was great but freezeing (we went in march)
I think there better if you go with a big group we went with three other families and all sat outside at night with a big camp fire going.

Have not been back though as your right we could go to Norfolk in a nice warm cottage for same price.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ive been to the one in dorset it was great but freezeing (we went in march)
I think there better if you go with a big group we went with three other families and all sat outside at night with a big camp fire going.

Have not been back though as your right we could go to Norfolk in a nice warm cottage for same price.
We went in April a few yeatrs ago and yep it was freezing, loved it though and yes you need a few of you:D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Billing Aquadrome also do something similar, I like camping but back doesn't anymore and I had never seen them before and loved the idea I took a photo of them and was considering going with Harley, great fun just me and my dog :kiss: However I think it would also be a great idea having a poo fest camp out - what fun it would be!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts