I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been reading around the different food brands and really like the idea of BH - good natural ingrediants and no fillers. Plus have found quite a few stockists veryt close to us!

Can we rotate the flavours and type of BH food or would that cause an upset tum? I see they do quite a few different types of food but are they all suitable for a puppy? e.g. Little Big Foot; Puppy Days; Bad Hair Day.

Thinking that by rotating the food Mollie won't get bored and we could even use her fave kibble as a training treat - but will this cause an upset tummy?

Have emailed BH and asked for some free samples so we can trial Mollie to see what she likes too.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Beau is fed on Barking Heads and we only buy small bags so that we can rotate the flavours to stop her from getting bored. She has never had any problem with her tum but isn't very keen on the lamb one and our pet shop said that it isn't quite as popular as the smell seems to put them off it. Good luck :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.