I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi Krysten!
Thanks for posting! I am just on the other side of Toronto! a few more members here in our end of Ontario and we might be able to have our own cockapoo meet up

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hi Krysten!
Thanks for posting! I am just on the other side of Toronto! a few more members here in our end of Ontario and we might be able to have our own cockapoo meet up
That would be excellent! I don't know anyone personally who is a cockapoo owner and I would love for Scarlett to meet some Cockapoo friends!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Canadian Friends!! I'm Melissa and I live in Ottawa, ON with my husband and puppy Lacey. This is such a great community and I'm happy to have this great resource as my puppy grows!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome Melissa! My name is Jaime and I live near Windsor Ontario with my husband, 2 kids and puppy Olive.

This is a great community and very helpful! We've got a few members from Ontario now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Proud Canadian here!

My name is Jaime and i'm from Tilbury Ontario. It's a small town very close to Windsor Ontario. About 4 hours from Toronto.

In about 3 weeks we will be getting our first cockapoo puppy. She is an F2. Both of her parents are cockapoos bread from american cockers and toy poodles.

I live with my husband, Dave and my 2 kids, Liam (5) and Charlotte (3). Oh and i can't forget about our cat, Chevy! We're all very excited to get our new puppy and I'm so glad I found this forum. I've already gotten so much advice!
Hi Jaime!
i came across this forum as I am looking for a cockapoo puppy but am finding a hard time finding a reputable breeder. Would you mind telling me where you got your pup from!
thanks!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts