I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

What a day we've had. Mam and Dad took me to Bury to so Mam could buy a new pair of slippers... She says they are not coming out until I have finished teething.

Pit stop at Costa whilst my parents got watered. Had a good sniff around Pets at Home saw some fluffy things Mam called rabbits.

Had a little snooze at home before we went to see my new friend Rolo, he's a huge chocolate Labrador. I was a bit scared at first but I sat on Mam's knee and was bigger than him. We had a play for an hour and Mam took us home again.

So tired needed a nap just think I'll snuggle into Dad while he watches those funny men chase the big ball.

C xx

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi Cara, just a word of warning - when the little men kick the ball in the net my dad leaps out of the chair and shouts really really loud and its SCARY :eek:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cara's diary - Saturday

Oh oh ... In the sin bin ... Just pooped on Mam and Dad's cream lounge carpet

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Oh dear Cara, try and do your poos outside, sometimes I forget and for some reason my mummy always looks a bit weary when she cleans them up!

Tonight I managed to shred a newspaper which was great fun and made a super mess! I can thoroughly reccomend it! :D

Love from

Daisy
xx

P.S if you find the big cupboard they call the 'wardrobe' you might find the slippers and lots of other nice chewy shoes! :)

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hi Cara, I was a very big clever girl last night and slept with my big sis in the big bed, instead of my crate - mummy had a party last night and we went to bed at 2am, when mummy came down again at 9am she was really pleased because I hadn't done a wee anywhere, she did look a bit fed up when I did a poo in the hall while she was in the loo though :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts