I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow my fur parents took me on an adventure today. They packed the car up and I kept sitting really nice just so they didnt forget me ... Must remember not to stick my tail next to Dad's feet!!

I got my room in the back of the car, had a wee snooze, then the car stopped. I did my wiggly waggle thing "are we there yet". I got out and had a sniff round the grass but too excited to wee so back in the car, little puppy nap.

When I woke up we were at a B&B Mam had read about on here called the old vicarage at Ambleside. The nice lady who owns it showed Mam & Dad around and the lady gave me cuddle. Mam says we are going there for a holiday next year.

We all went for a walk next to see the huge puddle but the water kept trying to eat my paws so I woofed at it and dug a hole to stop it. Didn't work still tried to get me so I ran to my Dad.

The ducks looked like they would play but the big swan just looked mean. Dad saved me and Mam came back with some chips for us to share.

We had another walk past the mean swan .... Face bovvered ..... Talk to the tail Mr Swan coz these ears ain't listening!!!

Saw lots of things out the car window especially sheep they live in the field next to my house. Dad and I were so tired when we got home, Mam gave me my dinner and I snuggled in for a while. I wonder what we're doing tomorrow - sure they said it was bath time .... What's wrong with being mucky?????

Sweet puppy dreams.

Cara xx

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Laura I'll keep my Diary going for you. Next weekend we are meeting all of the north west poos so I get to play with Vincent, Eric and Reuben and lots more.

Ali you could go to the B&B with Izzy coz Mam says it might not be too far. Mam said to tell you the pool and hottub looks great for after walk relaxing while I have a snooze. There were lots of sparkly shops close by and a big park to explore.

Night night got to go to sleep now.

Carax

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Ali you could go to the B&B with Izzy coz Mam says it might not be too far. Mam said to tell you the pool and hottub looks great for after walk relaxing while I have a snooze. There were lots of sparkly shops close by and a big park to explore.
Well actually, I know where it is! We have a timeshare at Langdale, just up the road, we go in July. We were crazy golfing in the park this summer! Unfortunately we can't take the dogs where we stay, but I'm looking into overnight boarding nearby, so we can have them out in the day with us :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.