I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went to Carsington waters yesterday to visit inlaws on yet another caravan rally.

We thought we'd do the walk around the lake (ummm didnt realise it was 10 miles!) Buddy was loving it (and everyone loved him) hes so happy to greet other dogs however most of them are still not that happy to greet him yikes!!

We meet another cockapoo along the way who was 3 (Buddy was nearly same size!)Yet more growling from other poo to which Buddy decided to go into army mode lieing flat out on his belly and crawling towards the other poo LOL

Anyway 6 miles in !!! we decide to take detor to nearest pub (yay) Buddy by this time is flat out on floor refuseing to move (dont blame him!!

We arrive at pub (i had a pint not very lady like ha ha) Buddy had water (of course) Buddy just flaked out under the chair he was done in ,so were all enjoying our drinks when we look over to see a dog who looks like Buddy ,hang on it is Buddy !!!!
He had done some houdini act and got out of his harnees and decided i want to sleep in the sun and moved tables ha ha.

Anyway we women then sent our men (ha ha) on without us to finish the last part of the walk (and to come back with cars for us tee hee)

When back at campsite Buddy ate his dinner (yum yum im starving!) and feel asleep at my sister-in-laws feet .

He was amazing no biting anyone (think he was too knackered) no barking at other dogs (he was too cool).

Wonderful day out highly reccomend it if your in the area Donna and Buddy x

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ooh I've been there! It is definitely a lovely place and I would go again :) Glad you all had a good time! xx

Reactions: DONNA

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Sounds like a great day out, love the idea of Buddy moving to where he was more comfortable... wishing you many more lovely days out x

·
Registered
582 Posts
Well done Buddy! Sounds like the perfect day Donna:) Ha ha....Buddy the escape artist....bless him for not legging it! I am just loving taking Pixie for walks,cant wait until its just me and her,as have been taking my brood along too as they are off school still.We are off to Wells beach tomorrow,hubby off work...will try not to get stuck by the Tide this time:D x

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wells beach you lucky thing!! were off to chatsworth house country fair on friday but its just not the same:(

·
Registered
582 Posts
It is gorgeous Donna isnt it! Have been sooo many times but i love it,Chish and fips by the sea and a cuddly puppy too:D Have a lovely day out too:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts