I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I understand you're a cockapoo forum but I've seen there are some cavapoo owners and lovers amongst you. I'm really interested in getting a cavapoo as my first dog next year. Does anyone have any advice? Breeders? Can't wait to have my own dog I've waited for years :)

Kind regards,

Newbie laura

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hello Laura

There is a new thread started by Louise who has just bought Bailey a Cavapoo puppy and also there is Shirley who is under the name of M&M's Mummy and she has a beautiful Cavapoo so hopefully one of them will see your thread and be able to offer some advice. I have a Cockapoo but previously owned a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who was just as gorgeous as our Cockapoo. Good luck with your search :)

·
Registered
9,246 Posts
Hi.
I'm the owner of a wonderful cavapoodlie poo and proud of it :)
I was lucky, I knew what I wanted, one exactly like a little dog that came to dog club several years ago - and just so happened I got Kiki from the same lady.
I wanted a poodle type with cavalier confidence - Kiki is a friend to all and very smart.
Kiki is mini poodle stock and she is much bigger than a friend's toy poodle cavalier cross. Perfect in my opinion.
Good luck in your search. I'd look for a hobby breeder, who uses a health tested poodle stud and loves cavaliers and is concerned that they are healthy and sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts