I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

Cheshire Doodles

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Benji78 
#1 ·
Hi

Has anyone purchased from or heard of Cheshire Doodles in Nantwich. They have appeared through several weeks of searching, I messaged earlier today to check availability to be advised that a litter has just been born and ready on the the 30th September. That is perfect timing as I was looking for the start of October due to being away. I've visited several breeders, some which turned out to be puppy farms to test allergies. I'm also currently looking after a 3 year old and 16 weeks for 3 weeks for a friend and don't have any reactions. Anyway bit off topic. I've not found anything good or bad online about them. Does anyone know anything about Chershire Doodles? I will be visiting next week so will ask all the questions and check the setup etc. Now I Know what I'm looking for. Considering they don't have pups ready to go now doesn't scream puppy farm. Thanks in advance for any replies. Tom

#3 ·
Hi thank you for the reply. I've feel I will be OK, I must have held 30 plus different breeds, cockapoo, cavapoo, etc. Plus been around 3 of friends or family friends adult cockapoos. No reaction to any. I'm currently cuddling a 3 year old as I type this which is been in my home for over a week and will be here for another 2 and not a single sneeze. Believe me I've spent almost 3 months driving around spending as much time as possible with them. I want to make sure it right. I sneeze when I my spend over an hour in my dad's home who has two Labradors boucing around and mother in laws who has 2 pugs. The amount of hair from both is ridiculous. We take the pugs for walks and travel in the car. I wouldn't say I have severe allergies. Just sneeze and runny nose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.