I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

We're going to pick up our little chocolate girl this Saturday and we can't wait. We're new to the world of cockapoos and hope to pick up lots of helpful hints and tips on this site.

chickidee5:)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

You must be so excited about collecting your little girl at the weekend! :) Does she have a name yet? Is she an English or American cross?

I look forward to seeing lots of pictures when you get her home! :)

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
A choccy girl .. I dream of having a choccy girl :)

Always have and always will xxxx a solid choccy yum yum ...

We will want to see loads of pics please ...

You will love this forum xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
nope :) he he he ..

she is not choccy .... but rather special I think ...

I am visiting this week .. so will do an announcement end of the week ... maybe I should do a thread now .. build up the excitement :)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
The lady I got my Choccy boy from still has 2 little boys left who are adorable! So if you still want one :p

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:welcome: Chickidee, looking forward to seeing your choccie girl :D More info in the meantime would be good - where's she from? Name? Cocker type etc. etc.

Ooh yes Karen, a book would be fun :) So, it's not chocolate ......

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Chickidee where is your choccy girl from? She may have siblings/ litter mates on here ... I hope my new puppy has some of her lovely litter mates on here.. it is so nice to watch them change and stay in contact with owners ...

Lots of pic please on Saturday :) yippy your puppy day

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Keeva our little chocolate girl is home

After a six hour round trip we finally got her home after waiting eight long weeks. She's everything we hoped for and a million times more! Her mum us a minature poodle an her dad is an English working cocker. I'll try to figure out how to load a picture. Bye for now

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi my name is Tracy and also new to this site and to the world of cockapoos. My partner got me a chocolate cockapoo as a surprise present, i must admit, i fell madly in love with him. He is called Ozzy and is just over 8 wks old

1 - 20 of 28 Posts