I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to get Archie to pose in a festive outfit so we can get some good photo's to use on a Christmas card this year. This is our 1st attempt - how cute does he look :)

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
(not at all biased ha ha ha :p)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
He he good first attempt :D

We tried that one year with Monty and failed. We bought him a red t-shirt and antlers. The t-shirt was ok but he was having none of the antlers.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He he good first attempt :D

We tried that one year with Monty and failed. We bought him a red t-shirt and antlers. The t-shirt was ok but he was having none of the antlers.

Good luck!!
Thanks :) He was surprisingly ok with the hat on but is a terrble fidget so it was difficult to get him to sit still

I have seen some great Christmas outfits that I might have a look at - one with antlers would be perfect!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just meant in his hat! He most certainly is a cutie pie - he has something of the Gorgeous George look about him :D
I have an abundance of photo's of him to show to people at work, they all think he's a stuffed toy, which of course gives me an excuse to bring him into work and show him off :D

·
Registered
853 Posts
Excellent! I love it. This year i've decided at 23 that I am not too old to go trick or treating if I have Nacho dressed up as a devil. Found little horns and everything! Nacho also teddy like might not come across as satins spawn as well as I would like. I'll get pics up in October!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Excellent! I love it. This year i've decided at 23 that I am not too old to go trick or treating if I have Nacho dressed up as a devil. Found little horns and everything! Nacho also teddy like might not come across as satins spawn as well as I would like. I'll get pics up in October!
I have seen some amazing costumes for dogs for halloween - but I can't decide which is my favourite though!!! So far, I like the hot dog costume, the bumble bee one or the pirate one ... maybe all three gives us an excuse for multiple trick or treating?!!! ;)

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG SO ADORABLE!!! we just got Lady her Haloween costume....we take Haloween to a whole different level at my house...so she has 2 costumes!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Brilliant. I can't wait to have a halloween thread with all our babies tortured into wearing clothes for our sheer enjoyment. I'm sure Nacho will just eat his horns out of spite! :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Brilliant. I can't wait to have a halloween thread with all our babies tortured into wearing clothes for our sheer enjoyment. I'm sure Nacho will just eat his horns out of spite! :)

Yep Archie will eat whatever we get for him as well ... he could eat for England, tubby little podge ;)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Wow how very organised - planning for Christmas. I'm just getting over the fact that we didn't get a Summer! He looks adorable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts