I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to tell you about Cider's first walk into town today. I am so pleased with him. He walked ever so nicely between all the people, obviously wanting to greet everyone. Have to say we only walked a couple of meters before someone else had to cuddle Cider and ask what breed he is. They all love his chocolate coat and when they touch him, they cannot get over how soft he feels :) Cider makes me so proud and I love all the attention. We, as in my two children and me and Cider went to Costa Coffee and sat outside in the sun. Cider was interested in all the pigions but was happy sitting next to his well known napsack ( where I carried him around before his vaccinations) and chilled for a while. On the way back I stayed with Cider outside some shops and my kids bought bread on their own. Emma being 6 was very proud of herself and the lady brought some water out for Cider. I just loved every minute of it:D

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Bini, that sounds wonderful - please tell me more about your napsack - i've been looking at getting something for Izzy so she come out for "walks" with Phoebe x

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ah, that was such a lovely post, so nicely told. I can just picture it! I bet you were beaming with pride the whole time.

Rosie sends her love to her little doppelganger. I wish you lived close to me, then we could see Cider with Rosie (literary reference!)!!!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Aah how lovely. Sounds like you've had such a lovely time. I can't wait until we take Luna out and about and introduce her to the big wide world :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Thats weird Bini, we did the same today ................................ SPOOKY!!!!! I was going to post does anyone know of a tag you can buy for a dogs neck to say I AM A COCKAPOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to save me & my hubby saying it every 5 mins .......... no what u mean very proud of our little boy ........... Dexter sends his love to bro xxxxx ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, guys, I don't mind getting up early for Cider 5.30h, when I can read all your lovely comments :)
Hi Ali, I used a small, but long napsack, which I had for a long time ( had always the perfect size to carry a bottle of wine around to friends places :D )
Funny enough the firm says Animal and I sqeezed a small fleece blanket in first. Cider loved it, he even fell asleep in it sometimes. I still hold him, in case he would leep out. It was great, as I had other hand totally free when I picked up kids for school. And that way, Cider could get used to the traffic and all the kids as well.
Jools, that is so funny! I love knowing, what two brothers are up to and then even at the same time :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, guys, I don't mind getting up early for Cider 5.30h, when I can read all your lovely comments :)
Hi Ali, I used a small, but long napsack, which I had for a long time ( had always the perfect size to carry a bottle of wine around to friends places :D )
Funny enough the firm says Animal and I sqeezed a small fleece blanket in first. Cider loved it, he even fell asleep in it sometimes. I still hold him, in case he would leep out. It was great, as I had other hand totally free when I picked up kids for school. And that way, Cider could get used to the traffic and all the kids as well.
Jools, that is so funny! I love knowing, what two brothers are up to and then even at the same time :)
forgot to say, I turn the napsack to the front

1 - 11 of 11 Posts