I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, can you let me know what cleaning stuff you use for your floors and what are a complete no no?!

Sorry if I am being stupid have been searching on google but can't really find anything that gives firm answers.

xx
;)

·
Registered
606 Posts
Is this if there have been little accidents ?
For that I read somewhere that biological washing powder worked and didn't leave the ammonia smell behind that attracts the dog back, it also smells like your washing ! I used this on all floors and carpets when there was an accident.
For general cleaning I've always used a mixture of the usual stuff !

·
Registered
720 Posts
Rug Doctor Spot & Stain Remover they do a pet version, really good for removing any marks, we had used another brand but it left tell tale marks.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
DO you mean accidents or genereall purpose??
for acidents I use Nature's Miracle it removes all the smells, for carpet stains I use a pet friendly carpet cleaner
for general purpose since getting Lady I have bought a steam mop and don't use chemicals anymore

·
Registered
720 Posts
The pet version of Rug Doctor Spot & Stain Remover has a odor eliminator in it and it is good for both accidents and general stains.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Like Amanda I bought a steam mop, I think it was about £60, it kills gems, dries quickly and you don't need any chemicals (I do have two rooms with quarry tiles that Izzy has freedom in, so it is a big area and the steam mop has made cleaning so much easier) Where she had an accident I sprayed a commercially produced product to neutralise - have used several.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts