I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys i just thought i tell you all ive brought some clippers and have had a play, dont worry i havent scalped wispa she still has all her hair!! ;) but i will say i was brave and for anyone wondering out there it is easier than you think. :D i got them from pets at home £29.99 and had fun in the garden, so if i can do it so can anyone else! lol :twothumbs:

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Good for you Dawn, the bodies easy is nt it ? its being brave about the face !! We'll all be sheep shearers lol ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi karen i find the face not to bad i use scissors, but i did start by just rubbing wispas face with the handle from about 3 months old so now she sits nice and still! i find it quite good fun seeing what she comes out like! lol

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Yeh I use scissors Wilf sits fine but ive to hold Mable lol... I more meant im always conscious of making a pigs ear of it lol x

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol if we make a pigs ear of it all, it all grows back really quickly so it doesnt matter much, they just look funny for a few weeks! :eek: its all good fun and frolics! tee hee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts