I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

We had a lovely couple of hours (again) at Clumber Park with Eddie and my friends looney labrador Jake (we have been dog sitting Jake). We did the walk around the lake where the dogs had to have a paddle at EVERY opportunity, managed to lose ANOTHER tennis ball and then had a lovely lunch at the cafe.

Spotted two Cockapoos - Teddy who was a mini Eddie and a little pup who was a black with white tuxedo with a lovely patch of white on top of the nose - so cute!!! (Saw the pup from a distance but still recognised it as a Cockapoo).

We took it in shifts to go into the new discovery centre, which is amazing and brill for kids.

There must have been hundreds of dogs there but the place is soooo huge you can still find lots of space to be on your own. Well worth a visit at any time of the year if you are in the Nottinghamshire region at any time.

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-clumber_park-2.htm

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be nice and I'm sure we will bump into each other sometime - I love playing 'I spy a Cockapoo' and one day it will probably be your Cockapoos :D

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes we must have a meet there its a great location and Cockerpoo61 already suggested it a while back for next spring when the little pups in the area have grown more :)

http://ilovemycockapoo.com/showthread.php?t=2541&highlight=Clumber+park&page=3

And how sad am I?!!! I have just looked through the JD Leavers thread and found a pup called Archie that looks just like the one I spotted today?!

http://ilovemycockapoo.com/showthread.php?p=35321&highlight=Archie#post35321

I think I need to go back to work now, things are starting to get a little Cockapoo crazy here :eek:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Im so excited were so close to clumber !!! we went to ruscliffe park (ruddington)last weekend it was really nice there you could let the dog off lead in certain areas,didnt meet any cockapoos though.

·
Registered
573 Posts
We went to Clumber park last month and noticed they had a doggy day on the following Sunday - not sure how often they hold them - but looked fun!
I am an hour from Clumber park and also happy to meet up - we could then play spot not a cockapoo!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It would have to be a weekend for us as the holidays have fast disappeared :( and will be back at work soon.

It would be lovely to meet some more Poo's and owners :)

·
Registered
651 Posts
It would have to be a weekend for us as the holidays have fast disappeared :( and will be back at work soon.

It would be lovely to meet some more Poo's and owners :)
Yes we agree a weekend is best for us to really difficult to just get the odd day in the week as everybody has their holidays booked etc....what about a Sunday morning meet? or just start throwing days around and we shall see whats the best....Milo & Alfie are free most Sundays;);)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Weekends are fine with us especially because the children go back to school soon. Looks like we have quite a few Poo's interested, is someone going to come up with a date? :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts