I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys . Any thoughts on our puppies coat colour. We are told he’s sable but I’ve not seen a coat this colour before . He has a flash of white on his chest , forehead and tip of his tail . Just wondering how he’ll turn out . Any suggestions or knowledge would be much appreciated. His name his Chance btw 😊

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Sable means the hairs are tipped with a different colour so usually a darker colour at the end which means as the pup grows and hair is cut the pup ends up a much lighter colour.

Lovely pup and my girl Chance says fabulous name

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sable means the hairs are tipped with a different colour so usually a darker colour at the end which means as the pup grows and hair is cut the pup ends up a much lighter colour.

Lovely pup and my girl Chance says fabulous name
Ahh what are the chances 😉 . Thanks for the info

·
Registered
15 Posts
He’s adorable😊! Love the little white dot on his head. I think he will end up on the lighter side as well. I’ve seen lots of cute pics of grown up sables on here and they all look lovely.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you 😊. We don’t mind what colour he turns out to be honest, we’ve read lots about changing colours and can’t wait to see how he grows . This is more recent and his eyes are lovely blue colour

1 - 6 of 6 Posts