I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I'm new to this forum, and new to the world of cockapoos! in all likelihood the cockapoo puppy that I will adopt is being born this week!

I've started a blog already, and it's made me wonder how many others have done the same?

It'd be great if you'd have a look, and share on this thread any other cockapoo blogs you follow. Please leave comments and/or subscribe if you like what you see! I've only two posts so far (another one coming tonight or tomorrow). www.andthentherewaspuppy.blogspot.com

Hopefully this will be a fruitful thread!

:) Mary

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Oooohhhhh! I LOVE a doggy blog!

Yours is great! Thanks for giving us the link.

I'm an avid reader of everyone else's too :)

Reactions: dmgalley

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
2ndhandgal and Donna, I'll be adding your blogs to my bloglovin'! If you don't know about it yet, it's an easy site to keep up with blogs you like to follow! :)
Lol I guess I better get updating mine :) my next installment will be about our poop eating problem so not for the faint hearted.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I had a good laugh reading your blog yesterday, Donna. No wonder you didn't write much about Ozzy....I think you got exhausted with Willow!!!:rolleyes:

Keep writing, they are very well written and a lot of fun!!!

Coconut has decided that our cat's poo is delicacy. Honestly, is there a way to mix the different poos together and come out with the perfect poo???????:confused: (one pulls on the lead, the other doesn't, the one that doesn't eats cat's poo....the one that doesn't eat the poo, is bonkers, the one that does is calm....and so on....and so forth).

·
Registered
6,922 Posts
Thank you guys for making me feel so good. The blog didn't really take off and then with Ozzy it just feel by the side. I am going to pick it back up now that I know people will read it.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Love reading your blog even if its about poo. I've read that a teaspoon of pumpkin in their food sometimes works as its suppose to taste really bad when it comes out the other end.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts