I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cockapoo breeders in uk

19K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  wellerfeller 
#1 ·
Hi im new to this site and im in the process of looking for a cockapoo puppy,can anyone recommend a breeder in the lincolnshire/ nottinghamshire area? I have set my heart on a chocolate coloured pup but they seem hard to get hold of.
Thanks Donna

#4 · (Edited)
Try www.breedersonline.co.uk and search Cockapoo, but research all breeders both home/hobby breeders and commercial breeders thoroughly. If you find a breeder you think is suitable maybe ask on this forum to see if anyone else has experience of them or has one of their dogs. You can also find cockapoo litters via preloved online (google preloved cockapoo) but again check out the breeder thoroughly, some are good, some not so good. I have seen a few chocolate litters on breedersonline lately. I found Flo when a home breeder advertised her litter on Preloved, she raised the litter brilliantly, did all relevant health checks etc and Flo is an excellent dog. Good luck and look forward to hearing if you find what you are looking for.

#6 ·
I also visited Stephen and Julia (Jukee Doodles) and was on their waiting list for a puppy but came across Flo with another breeder in the meantime. They were really helpful and informative and it was also good to see the adult cockapoos they have. We visited twice and took the 'girls' out for a run so we could get to know the dogs. They are both great and clearly love their dogs. Great that you have found someone you are happy with. Keep us updated when you have a puppy on the way and let us know who 'mum' will be be as we met and played with all the girls.

#7 ·
Thanks thats good to know you thought they were ok too,yes i think it will be a long wait probabley sometime in summer they said but i dont mind waiting. They have just brought another stud poodle who it just so happens to have the same dad as Ziggy,he's chocolate and is sooo gorgeous! ive never seen poodles like them before their coats are amazing.D

#9 ·
Hi, I know it's a bit further, but we got Brontie from Hazel Grove near Stockport. Her dad is a chocolate toy poodle and she seems to be getting darker every day! If it doesn't work out with your waiting list, let me know and I'll give you the details. I know our breeder is having another litter due at the end of this month, so ready 8 weeks after that. Good luck with your search, and Wilfiboy is right, it becomes so infectious!

#10 ·
Thanks yea i know what you mean ,too be honest i wanted to make sure i picked a good breeder that has done the PRA checks etc and that really cared about the breed.
Yes it's torture waiting but at least i know when i get him he will be just what i want,ive never owned a dog before so have really researched the breed well before i decided to commit as it is a big responsbility.Must admit i cant wait !

#22 ·
Yes we visited Jukee Doodles twice and Stephen and Julia were great. I eventually found Flo with a home breeder but would have been very happy with one of their puppies. We did get to know all the girls they had there at the time we visited (Oct 2009) but I don't remember Wills. What is she like and who is 'dad'? Did they just confirm the pregnancy? You must be soooo excited.

#24 ·
Puppy for the Spring... lovely ... training in the summer ... lovely walks in the woods on a bright summers day..... perfect :)

Ok I will calm down... we saw a bit of sun here in Berkshire today and it has given me a spring in my step..... I have walked the dogs twice today and still will do another before bedtime, Oakley and Ruby loved their sunshine walks together... oh and we stopped to chat COCKAPOOS with everyone I saw .. slowed the walk down but hey Cockapoos are the coolest breed I know, so lets chat about them ....

You have to be Cool to own a Cockapoo!!!!Told you I have a spring in my step :)

#26 ·
Weve been looking at dog breeds since last year my friend recommend a cockapoo and then by chance my cousin got one before xmas he's black and called Dudley he's 8 mths old and so well behaved and really playfull,must admit everyone we saw stopped and asked about him your right everyone loves cockapoo's ha ha
The mum is blue roan and the dad is ziggy so just got to wait and see what pups she has however i think they have quite afew other girls coming into season soon also.

#32 ·
Bayley (Apricot) is from Jukee Doodles and is 3 years old, his dad was Ziggy, Bayley is such a sweetheart. Also our Chocolate Cockapoo Holly and our black and white Cockapoo Jack is from Victoria in Ollerton, again both lovely dogs, both smaller than Bayley. Victoria actually had a couple of chocolate puppies last Friday when we went to visit, so may be worth a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.