I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has had a pup from Sussex Cockapoo breeder and if so can give any reviews/info? We are looking at many breeders and many have long waiting lists.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

I was wondering how you got on with this breeder? Did you go ahead?

I am looking at having one of their pups this year and wanted to make sure everything was ok with them

thanks

Hi,

I’m on a waiting list for the end of the year ready for spring time. I spoke to the lady and she seemed very knowledgable. At the time I couldn’t visit because of covid. She said that she will most likey invite prospective owners to visit when each dog comes into season. She said she would be intouch...so for me it’s the waiting game. Another lady responded to my thread and said she went to visit and the owners were lovely and all dogs live in the house so the pups grow up in a house rather than kennel.
Are you on a waiting list?
Hello,

I was wondering how you got on with this breeder? Did you go ahead?

I am looking at having one of their pups this year and wanted to make sure everything was ok with them

thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for replying!

I’m enquiring about the litters they will have available at the end of this year and have just started speaking with them.

Like you, I wanted to do some research and make sure everything was how it should before going ahead.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for replying!

I’m enquiring about the litters they will have available at the end of this year and have just started speaking with them.

Like you, I wanted to do some research and make sure everything was how it should before going ahead.
That’s exciting! We may have pups from the same litter! Let me know what she says. My friend enquires about 7 weeks ago but they told her her lists were full.
The lady who responded on my thread sounded very positive about her visit!

Thanks for replying!

Did they say they have room on their waiting Lists for the end of this year? My friend contacted them maybe 7 weeks ago and she said her lists were full but would

·
Registered
3 Posts
That’s exciting! We may have pups from the same litter! Let me know what she says. My friend enquires about 7 weeks ago but they told her her lists were full.
The lady who responded on my thread sounded very positive about her visit!

Did they say they have room on their waiting Lists for the end of this year? My friend contacted them maybe 7 weeks ago and she said her lists were full but would

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very exciting!!

I made initial contact quite some tome ago and now been made aware of this. It may not happen, but we’ve got our fingers crossed!
Oowww🙌🙌 well keep me updated. I’ll do the same. I’m just waiting!wish I said I wanted and earlier litter now. 😂 the waiting is the hard part!! Fingers crossed all round 🥰

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Just seen your posts and wanted to say we have one of Sussex Cockapoos’ dogs (now 20 months) and she is fabulous. She’s grown into a lovely natured dog (pics below) so we can really recommend the breeders. Good luck with your pups when you get them!
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Dog Canidae Mammal Dog breed Petit basset griffon vendéen

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi. Just seen your posts and wanted to say we have one of Sussex Cockapoos’ dogs (now 20 months) and she is fabulous. She’s grown into a lovely natured dog (pics below) so we can really recommend the breeders. Good luck with your pups when you get them!
View attachment 130873 View attachment 130874 View attachment 130875
Ah thank you so so much for getting back to me. That’s amazing and your girl is so beautiful!!!!! Thank you for sending photos. You’ve made me really excited again!!🥰👏 feels like the longest wait but I know it’ll be worth it 🥰

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.