I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, This is my first time on the site and what a fab site it is!
My family and I are looking for a cockapoo puppy. Does anybody know of any breeders that have puppies available? We are going away for a few days over Christmas so are unable to have a puppy until 27th December.

We live in Essex but are prepared to travel a reasonable distance providing it wouldn't be too much for the puppy.
We don't mind what *** or colour but would like the puppy to be small and chunky with what will end up being a shaggy style coat.

We are able to offer a loving permanent home with lots of countryside and woodland walks and are prepared to pay around £500.

If you know of any puppies available please get in touch.
Many thanks
Nichola

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
im glad you taking on bored that christmass is two busy to bring a new puppy into the house but you might be better waiting till january to find a puppy so its after new year aswell. most cockapoos tend to be £650 sometimes more.

if you wanting small at stocky you are probaby wanting to find an american toy, the coats can change and it depends on how good you are at keeping the coat as to whether or not they will be long and shaggy, the longer the coat the harder to keep.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi & welcome :)
£500 may be a little low, the larger breeders especially are quite a bit higher, around £800, but some small hobby breeders 'may' charge lower BUT you have to make sure they do the relevant health checks! & also smaller breeders generally don't have as many litters a year, which means they won't always have a litter when you are looking for one. Especially if you end up looking for an American cockapoo, they are a little more difficult to come by. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.