I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was in a well known pet shop yesterday and looking at the dog calenders. It made me wonder whether you can get Cockapoo calenders or does it need a dragons den moment. I was thinking compilation of pictures of puppie up to one month for January and so forth. Are the calenders out there or does it need someone to do it. Any idea's

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol it funny my mum said to me today that she hadnt got one yet for 2012

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I'm a member of another doodle forum and they hold a photo competition each year for their calendar. Each month has a theme and people enter photographs (large file size) at £1 per entry. The winning photos are printed on the calendar which is sold to forum members and their families etc etc. Proceeds from the calendar go to 'Hounds for Heros' their chosen charity. It's a great idea but needs time and organisation. Entries for their calendar need to be in by 1st Oct.

Karen xx

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Hi i make a calender every year for my mum and dad (of our family throughout the year),you can make them on the photobox website.If enough people ie: 12 wanted to make one you could use a photo of a different poo each month they are quite expensive but photobox usually have deals on nearer xmas and the quality is fantastic.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I have used them aswell for Christmas presents. It would be good to have a ILMC calender! :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
:iagree: Sarah
Oh, are you ok? Just seen your signature cup of tea has been replaced by G&T!
Thank you for asking. :) I am a bit :( not sure why...studying work, tiredness, men :rant: :laugh:? Have a lovely Cockapoo to cuddle and fabby children but sometimes things still get you a bit down. :violin: I will be fine, not one to dwell, just smile and carry on! :D

The cup of tea message was on a birthday card from my sister as even when offered wine I often say I would rather have a nice cup of tea! I just thought I would change it to keep it interesting and I do like a nice G&T every now and again! ;) xx

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Thanks, it will. I think I need to make some changes, just not sure what at the moment! :) No, I don't do chocolate :eek:, I am more of a cake (daytime) or Kettle chips and wine/G&T (evening) type of gal! ;) :D

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
mmm Kettle crisps :D I know what you mean, I sometimes feel like that myself. Hugs xxxx

Reactions: Sezra
1 - 17 of 17 Posts