I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All

I have been working on a new feature for My Dog Life which shows the changes which can occur in a Cockapoo’s coat over a period of time. I hope you like it and find it useful to see the colour and texture changes in a variety of Cockapoo mixes and coat types.

http://www.mydogslife.co.uk/the-changing-coats-of-cockapoos/

I would like to thank all my Cockapoo friends for their continued support and help, all your Cockapoos look amazing, thank you so much for taking part :)

Please contact me via the changing coat feature if you would like your Cockapoo to be added .

Love JoJo xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Robert I adopted Honey, so I don't have any puppy pics of her .. she came into my life at 4 months old. I added her youngest pic to this feature :)

I will be asking to add Bonnie in a few months time, if you wouldn't mind :)

Have you seen Betty owned by Colin .. she is very similar colouring to Honey .. actually Betty is lighter in colour .. a real cutie ... but Colin may have some puppy pics to share .. xxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pleased you like the feature Turi .. I loved doing it, with much support and help from my cockapoo friends :) stunning cockapoos I must say xxx

Oakley has a beautiful coat ... a strong wave almost ringlets when long ... low shedding .. and very soft ... he is solid black but I would love him to have the fading gene and turn choc then silver ... great looking poo in my opinion :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi JoJo,

That's nice adopting her, do you mind me asking what happened??

Just found a picture of Colin and Betty, and Betty is the spitting image of Honey at that age, assuming Colin picked her up at 8 weeks, exactly the same colour and size.

I'll take regular pictures of her and you're welcome to use them.

Rob

·
Registered
139 Posts
Great article JoJo. Thank you. So interesting to see how the coat changes, will keep taking pics of Pareto and maybe add him to your list as he gets older. I'm curious to see if his coat curls up or if he stays more shaggy :)

Kx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Great article JoJo. Thank you. So interesting to see how the coat changes, will keep taking pics of Pareto and maybe add him to your list as he gets older. I'm curious to see if his coat curls up or if he stays more shaggy :)

Kx
Yes please .. I would love to add Pareto too .. take lots of pics, as they change so much in the first few months .. thank you for your support :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.