I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi everyone,

Thought I would post the captions received so far for this competition.:) Do add your own entry via the "Submit your Caption" form, and join in the Xmas fun ... great prize to be won!!!;)

---"I wonder what reindeer tastes like?"

---"No, I told you, the real Father Christmas won't come until you're fast asleep."

---"Look Betty, if you hadn't chewed my hat, then I wouldn't be wearing yours!"

---"Well I've taken care of Santa's mince pie's that leaves you Rudolf's carrots.....!! Well it is part of your 5 a day!"

---"I don't know what you are smiling at - once you get as big as me, she'll make you wear a hat like this too!

---"Do you really want me to tell you where you can stick that tinsel?"

---"Don't look now pup, but here comes Santa with a sack full of yummy treats and bones!"

:icon_arrow: To add your own entry, please follow this link, scroll down and use the "Submit your Caption" form:

http://www.cockapooclubgb.co.uk/cockapoo-news.html

Natural Instinct, who are supplying a great prize, will be choosing a winner. :cool::D

Good luck and have fun!:D:D:D

Sue x

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
An update with a few more entries:

--- "Remember, if you want Santa to come - you have to hang up your favourite bone in the fireplace."

--- "At the stroke of midnight you can have the carrot. The mince pie and sherry is mine!"

--- "I want hat like that!! Ha you can't it's mine!"

--- "Come on Sing it with me...SANTA PAWS IS COMIN TO TOWN OWOOOOO"

--- "When I grow up I want to look just like that."

To enter and have a chance of winning 10kg of Natural Instinct, follow the link, scroll down, and submit your caption:-

Competition closes 3rd January! :D

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
You're very welcome to join Clare. Just like your's and Shirley's Cockapoo Owners Club it's free, I'm a member of both clubs. J x
Think you might be mixing me up with Sarah (Sezra) as I don't run the Owners club?

Hi Clare, do enter - the info is on the site (not in members only pages) if you are not a member just leave membership no. bit blank. :)

Sorry ... was a bit confusing. Sue x
Thanks Sue, will have a think and enter!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to everyone who has entered so far ... just to share some recent entries with you ...

---"Come on kid grab your Santa hat and sing along ... "bark the herald angels sing ... Glory to the new born 'Poo"

---"Don't you know... Santa won't come if you're not asleep!"

---"Hurry up Santa, I'm dog-tired waiting..."

---"Hey, I'm supposed to be the cute one...and that's my hat!"

---puppy - "Daaaaaaad! Do you have to show me up wearing that hat!"
---Dad - "of course its Christmas son!- one day the humans will make you wear it too!"

To enter and have a chance of winning 10kg of Natural Instinct, follow the link, scroll down, and submit your caption:-

Open till 3rd January! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.