I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calling all Poos. Do you dream of fame, fortune and a modelling career? :cool:
Well, we can't offer you any of that, but we can offer you the opportunity to appear on the Cockapoo Club of GB website.:jumping::jumping:
Tell your mum we're looking for stunning poo pics - not just the posed 'How cute am I?' variety but pics of poos actually doing stuff. :juggle::violin::fencing:
Email your entries to [email protected] with 'Poo pics' in the subject title.

Add poo name, owner's forum name and poo's parentage, with a short caption. eg. 'Brian digging up the petunias' or 'Edwina practising the high jump.'

Make sure Brian and Edwina are visible and not vague dots on the horizon.

Get snapping. (In a good way.)
:star::star::star:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I have a picture of Izzie as a baby in the snow :D
Tbh I don't have any good shots of action :S
Just good posing pictures, so if I can get some then I will, but I won't hold my breath to be part of the competition :( x

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
OMG yes it will! :eek: Maybe I should wait & get Izzie & Poppy in the snow pictures :eek: Haha. Do you want cockapoos on their own in pictures? Or more than one as well? Just wondering what kind of things you're looking for :) xx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lone poos and multiple poos are both fine! For example if there was a piece about introducing a new pup to a senior dog then it'd need a pic to illustrate! Pics of single poos might illustrate different coat colours or parentage. A whole gang of poos doing agility or flyball would illustrate the sports section... Or a poo chomping on a bone would go in the feeding bit. :D xxx

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Looking forward to seeing lots of photos of lovely 'poos! :)

Pics of all the crosses, American/show/working x toy/mini. Pics of lovely colours, pics of dogs doing different activities, pics of different coat types curley/wavy/straight, grooming pics and different cuts, pics as a pup and as an adult, etc, etc, etc.

It's time to show off your doggies! :star::first:

Now, where is my camera :photo:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.