I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please add a photo of your cockapoo with the name of their coat colour..

Lets see if we can get the full range .. and best of all some great photos of our wonderful cockapoos....

Solid Black

Ok and we are offf.... keep them coming ...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

Izzy is lemon and white. When she was 10 weeks old she was white with light brown ears and two patches of light brown on her back (first picture). Second picture is about 6 months old. Izzy is now 1 year; the light brown has faded to a very very pale creamy brown, the white has become cream and she has developed red colouration under her ears, chinand a bit under her eyes.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Gypsy was apricot when we got her nut now now what i refer to a blonde

Inca has always been black but not has small wispy white hairs in her coat that don't really show up, more so ore on her top not

Echo has always been Black and white but her speckles didn't come thought till after her first clip

Delta was a lovely Red Sable and white parti when we got her but most of this has gone now that she is older. she is also speckled like Echo but not always easy to see. so i probably should just refer to her as Red and white parti but i know the sable is still there

but have kept wee pony tales of it.
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all.. I am loving this thread ... stunning dogs we all have ... what beautiful colourings too...

Please keep them coming .... this is fun :)

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Lovely dogs, all beautiful!

Janice - love your silver Cockapoo, don't think I have seen one of those before! :)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I love all the colours and tell people that Beau is either champagne (just being posh) and apricot with white or white/blonde and apricot but if anyone knows the proper term for her colouring (if I am incorrect that is) would they let me know please? Thank you :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts