I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Just wondering if anybody has a cockapoo who’s coat looked like this when they were a puppy.
Our lovely Oaty is 12 weeks old. When we got him, his coat was very short and flat. The vet even said he wasn’t sure he is a cockapoo! the last four weeks, it has got a lot more whispy in areas, but still very straight overall. His ears are getting a bit of wave/curl to them though.
We absolutely adore him and don’t mind at all what he will end up looking like, just very interested to see if anybody has had a similar puppy coat and have any pictures to compare!

Hayley 😊

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all,
Just wondering if anybody has a cockapoo who’s coat looked like this when they were a puppy.
Our lovely Oaty is 12 weeks old. When we got him, his coat was very short and flat. The vet even said he wasn’t sure he is a cockapoo! the last four weeks, it has got a lot more whispy in areas, but still very straight overall. His ears are getting a bit of wave/curl to them though.
We absolutely adore him and don’t mind at all what he will end up looking like, just very interested to see if anybody has had a similar puppy coat and have any pictures to compare!

Hayley 😊

View attachment 131147 View attachment 131148
Looks more like a jackapoo 🙂

·
Registered
2 Posts

This is Sula she’s 8 1/2 weeks but I think she will be more spaniel like as mum is cockapoo and dad is cocker spaniel 🙂

·
Registered
2 Posts
No-I have env
Hello all,

Hayley 😊

View attachment 131147 View attachment 131148
er
Looks more like a jackapoo 🙂
No- I have never seen a Cockapoo with a coat like that but OMGOSH...look at that cute face. It will interesting to see if the vet can figure out what cross breed he is. He's adorable!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Hayley 😊

·
Registered
Fred the cockapoo
8 Posts
I just posted something very similar, we’re due to bring home our cockapoo puppy in a week and his coat is fairly similar to your little fella. Ours has curly ears and his body is starting to fluff out but his snout is still fairly flat 🤷‍♀️ We were told by our breeder they will all change as they grow, but to be honest we don’t mind either way
He was around 7 weeks in the pictures 😊
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Plant Liver
Dog Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Liver

1 - 7 of 7 Posts