I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol saw that one a while ago. have you seen Kendall the cockapoo yet, she is so cute lol i found it amusing that there is a cockapoo with the same name as me, ant that i have cockapoos. will neet to post a video on my account soon there are no videos of my Echo.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was hysterical the first time i saw it.. i just loved the way he was sitting & when he turned his head really slow & looked @ the door, haha :) i did see a few videos of kendall the cockapoo, she is cute & it is kind of funny that you have cockapoos & shes a cockapoo named kendall ;) Let me know when you post videos of your cockapoo, i'd like to see them :D

·
Administrator
487 Posts
That's a funny video. :D Ben used to chase the rabbits in our back yard. Then he realized they're just too fast for him, and so he stopped chasing. He still enjoys stalking them though. He stare at them and sneak up, and if he does run it's not for long.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kendal: I watched some of your videos... I liked the tog-o-war one :)

Dave: Cocoa does the same thing, but he also tries to chase squirrels, birds & sometimes cars. He hasn't tried to chase a car in a while, but he still watches them as they go by. It's funny, bec. his head moves along with the car :D Oh, & sometimes he tries to go after leaves that are blowing in the wind :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Kendal: I watched some of your videos... I liked the tog-o-war one :)

Dave: Cocoa does the same thing, but he also tries to chase squirrels, birds & sometimes cars. He hasn't tried to chase a car in a while, but he still watches them as they go by. It's funny, bec. his head moves along with the car :D Oh, & sometimes he tries to go after leaves that are blowing in the wind :rolleyes:
Chasing the leaves reminds me of how Ben and our neighbor's dog chase bubbles. We bought a bubble blower and both the dogs go nuts. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts