I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There

I live just outside Dorchester and would love to met up with other Cockapoo owners and doggies in this area. The one thing my 9 month old Cockapoo pup loves is meeting other dogs but I find that most of them find him too 'full on'. Other Cockapoos could handle this I feel. So if you live in or around Dorchester and would like to meet up please let me know,

·
Registered
161 Posts
I've just checked the list of how many members of the Cockapoo Club of GB live in Dorset and was surprised to find that there were none :eek: You could be the first.

By contrast, there are a good number who live in Hampshire or Somerset. Some of the members in Surrey have organised a meet on 4th March. It's a bit of a drive from Dorchester, but you'll be guaranteed to meet plenty of other Cockapoos who will be only too happy to play with Berkeley.

There is also another thread running about a meet in Hampshire http://ilovemycockapoo.com/showthread.php?t=6030

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hi There

I live just outside Dorchester and would love to met up with other Cockapoo owners and doggies in this area. The one thing my 9 month old Cockapoo pup loves is meeting other dogs but I find that most of them find him too 'full on'. Other Cockapoos could handle this I feel. So if you live in or around Dorchester and would like to meet up please let me know,
Hi,
Our gorgeous Cockapoo Kipper came from Cerne Abbas very near to you!
A bit far for a meet though! (She might think we were taking her back!!)
I'm sure they'll be some people closer on here that old be only to willing to meet up.

Pip x

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I spend a lot of weekends in Christchurch, almost once a fortnight. Dorchester probably a tad too far but Studland by Swanage is doable and great walking on the beach. But will need to hurry before 1May when we get chucked off the area for summer :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.