I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

After loads and loads of research I’ve decided on a Cockapoo as my first doggy. I’m just wondering if anyone can offer any recommendations regarding breeders? I’ve literally spent hours and hours looking at different breeder’s websites and my mind is scrambled! I’m sooooo paranoid (and obviously disgusted) about puppy farms and ideally would love to get a puppy from a much loved pet that’s been bred in the family home. I live in London but would be happy to travel pretty much anywhere in the country for the right pet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone

After loads and loads of research I’ve decided on a Cockapoo as my first doggy. I’m just wondering if anyone can offer any recommendations regarding breeders? I’ve literally spent hours and hours looking at different breeder’s websites and my mind is scrambled! I’m sooooo paranoid (and obviously disgusted) about puppy farms and ideally would love to get a puppy from a much loved pet that’s been bred in the family home. I live in London but would be happy to travel pretty much anywhere in the country for the right pet.
If ypu are in the US, Crockett Doodles woukd be my recommendation, that is who i will use if i decide to get my Harley a sibling

·
Registered
96 Posts
Check SussexCockapoos! That’s where I got my little Monty from! He is amazing! They love their dogs, all are health tested and they are raised in a family home. They encourage visits! Well worth visiting before you make the decision to get one from them! They don’t always have puppies available though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone

You still looking??

·
Registered
96 Posts
Here is my advice: whatever breeder you choose for whatever reason, make sure the parents are health checked, you can see the mum, you can visit (please do!!) before even reserving a pup and not too many litters at once

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s Monty.
Awww Monty is adorable 😍. Thanks I have seen Sussex Cockapoos so will definitely check them out. I also contacted Lawford Doodles as well who seem really professional and responsible although their waiting list is very long but I’d much rather wait for the right pup. Ideally I’d like to get a puppy from a family home, e.g someone who’s just let their family pet have a litter, rather than a breeder who’s running a business but I’m just really worried about making sure they’re legit, especially as I have zero experience of puppy purchasing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts