I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are pleased to announce our new photo competition in conjunction with Equafleece. :)

The lovely people at Equafleece realise that there are many Cockapoos out there wearing their fleece coats and jumpers and have decided to offer the front cover of their 2012 catalogue to one of our member's Cockapoos :photo:.

We would like a picture of your Cockapoo(s) wearing their Equafleece whilst out and about, whether rain, shine or snow, the choice is yours. In addition to the chance of a small slice of fame your Cockapoo will also win a new Equafleece :star:!

Please see our competition page for further details on how to enter and the competition rules. http://​www.cockapoo-owners-club.org.uk​/​fun_stuff_equafleece_comp.html

Good luck! :twothumbs:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have set the closing date to the 10th February which should hopefully give plenty of opportunity for some good photos...fingers crossed for the snow! :)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Oh my what lovely photos, I would hate to choose! :D
This time round Equafleece are judging. Our last two competitions we judged and that was sooooo hard- but luckily we both agreed.

This one is a nice prize as well as winning a new Equafleece the winner is going in the catalogue.

Mine don't have an Equafleece but Sarah's Daisy does- but sadly we do not enter our own competitions- so we can only sit and watch others get the lovely prizes :cry::cry:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We are pleased to announce that Equafleece have chosen Tony kent's photo of Alfie in his Dannimak as the winner of the photo competition.

Well done to Tony and thank you to everyone who entered. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.