I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i had to take my american cocker kassia to the vets and while we were in the waiting room a lady came in holding a beautiful puppy,when they came and sat next to me i realised the pup was indeed a blue roan cockapoo.i was so excited and got chatting cockapoo straight away and it turns out that not only have i met her before at a fun dog show but she has 5 cockapoos! She is hopefully coming on the forum tommorrow so im looking forward to seeing all her cockapoo pics.Ive met her choccy girl and of course the blue roan pup but she also has a blue merle spoodle( springer mum blue merle poodle dad) so cant wait to see her xxxx

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Oh Mandy I bet you were at the vets ages .. I know you can talk cockapoos for hours .. well I am the same ..

I hope your new friend comes on here tomorrow, we will welcome her with loving poo arms .. 5 poos, she must be as happy and crazy as us :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.