I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

My name is Geri and I live in NY about 15 minutes outside of New York City.

We rescused our 2 year old Cockapoo from a hi-kill shelter back in March. His previous owners named him Oso and my son liked the name so we decided to keep it!

Looking forward to getting some advice from all you experienced Cockapoo owners as Oso has some "issues" we are currently working on.

Geri

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
Bring on the issues....someone has always had a similar experience to offer up some advice....welcome btw we would love to see pics of Oso

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Issues .. share them here ... there is so much excellent advice and help given on this forum....

Quick .... where is Kendal, Mandy and ahhhh good to see Amanda is online to help he he he

I am not so good at the issue, but will help out where possible :S

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, cant wait to see photos of Oso(love the name) were you given a reason why he was given up.

what issues are you having with him. im sure their will be some relavet postsrelating to similer problems.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Excellent the experts on are on case .. kendal, Amanda and Karen....

Long time to chat .. I have been away to long... mainly dog walking :)

Geri.... These ladies will help you out .. share your issues :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Welcome from Mandy and Flo. All dogs have 'issues' of one sort or another :) and I'm sure whatever Oso's are you'll find someone on here who has been through similar and can offer advice and ideas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts