I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
So we are due to collect our cockapoo in a months time. Mum is a working cocker spaniel and dad is a toy poodle. Does anyone know a rough idea on how tall it will get please?
many thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, my Cockapoo had a working cocker mum and a toy poodle dad, he’s 9 months now and around 7kg just to give you an idea :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 14 month old cockapoo with the same parentage as yours. He is 10kg and 14" to the shoulder. He's quite a slim build but about the same size as a lot of cockapoos we meet on walks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, thanks for your reply. We actually have now been told dad was a miniature poodle. However we have seen photos and both mum and dad are knee height or below so shouldn’t be a tall cockapoo. We don’t collect her until end of July....kids are so excited!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I can imagine they are fit to burst. It was such a special time when we bought Rocket home. The kids still talk about it now. X

·
Registered
127 Posts
My pup is from a working cocker spaniel an a miniature poodle. He’s now 15 months an stand 17” to should and weighs 14.5 kg. Whatever size yours grows just enjoy him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts