I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has gradually been dawning on me just how special cockapoos are. I know we are all biased and all adore our dogs, but other people's reactions to Dylan are also amazing. I realised this morning on our walk, everyone we met broke into a big grin watching him bound around full of the joys of life. It is just impossible to be out with him and not smile. He may get less cute as he grows out of his puppy ways, but at the moment he is just so joyful and funny to watch that he attracts attention wherever we go. They should prescribe cockapoos on the NHS as a cure for depression.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
LOL! I know exactly what you mean. we have people in cars pointing and smiling at Lady, I have even had a few cars pull up beside me on our walks to ask what kind of dog she is, and she loves people so much that when she sees them on the street she has to say hello. People seem to really laugh and smile at her.
Yay for cockapoo therapy ;)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Totally agree... you get people stopping and staring and get asked whenever your out .. not only the smiles they get people talking which is always a good thing. I wonder if you'd only be allowed one prescription or if you could have a repeat one ... it would make £7 whatever very appealing lol x

·
Registered
41 Posts
Couldn't agree more, they are just so special. Their tails wag non stop, they are the happiest of dogs and adore being with people. They have this knack of making people feel special due to the fact that they are so affeciationate.

My elderly neighbours are convinced that Betty is their special friend as she makes such a fuss when she sees them, it is the same with my elderley mother, Betty jumps up on her lap and snuggles down for lots of cuddles, it makes my mum feel very special indeed. Betty would actually do this with anybody but mum is thrilled to bits thinking Betty has a real soft spot for her. I haven't the heart to tell her that it is just her loving nature!!

A really fantastic breed and addictive, I am seriously wondering when the best time would be to go for number 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts