I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do other cockapoo's sleep on their backs, legs akimbo in all their glory ?!:D:D
Both of mine do and have done from little puppies !:)

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Mable does, but seems to twist round from her middle as well, quite an unusual position really, would take a photo but it would need labels on it x

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Beau does this as may start off in a curled up position but nearly always ends up on her back showing off EVERYTHING!!! I think it is when she is hot and this is her way of cooling down lol :eek:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Yep Betty does this too, and the weird twisted round position!! She often ends up on my bed in the middle of the night (I don't notice her getting on) and she ends up lying almost top to toe with me on her back!!!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Good legs a kimbo pics kendal ha ha ha

Eevee likes to sleep in this position ... is it a girl thing?.... can't say I have noticed Oakley doing it ... actually Eevee likes tummy rubs more than Oakley too, he is more of an ear rub boy.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Ha ha JoJo - if its a girl thing mine must be confused :laugh:
Just realised what I said ... sorry .... of course your boys are not confused, just dappy JoJo is the confused one:S

Just Oakley lays on his tummy more than Eevee.. thought he was protecting his jewels (can I say that!!!, well I have)

I had a little lump in my throat today when Oakley cocked his leg for the first time, do both of your boys ****? It just felt he was all grown up .... ahh my big boy.... that was the height of excitement in my little world today.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JoJo,
No, mine are confused :laugh::laugh:
I've got gay cockerpoo's !!
Rascal cocked his leg from around 1 yr ,and I've only seen Scamp do it twice so far !

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
JoJo,
No, mine are confused :laugh::laugh:
I've got gay cockerpoo's !!
Rascal cocked his leg from around 1 yr ,and I've only seen Scamp do it twice so far !
Frances .. you make me chuckle :D

Well I have only seen Oakley do it twice today followed by a squat .. so he may be confused too.. I hope not as I would love for him to be a stud dog...

It just seemed so grown up when he did it, I was all over excited, yes I am sad, it was the best news I had all day, I have told everyone who comes within a 5 metres radius of me all about Oakley's cocking!!!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
How are Oakley and Eevee getting on ?
Are they together at night ?
Ahh thanks for asking.. they are doing really well, they have a crate each but they do like to snuggle in one at times, at night I do put them in separate crates as little Eevee sometimes has a wee-wee and I don't think Oakley would be impressed ha ha ha...

I have another cockapoo coming very soon, we are adopting a 5 months old to add to the ciaos... I told you I wanted more ... my aim is 4 but next year...

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh wow :congrats:

boy or girl ?? come on, more details please.... you're teasing, just like JD, you'd better do a reveal !!:D:D

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think its a cockapoo thing here are a couple of shots of Harley and Ronnie, Ronnie fell asleep before I even had time to take his jacket off! and then the one of Harley his head looks too small for his body and then too cute both on my bed! asleep head to head upside down in usual sleeping position
Harley

Ronnie (taken on my phone)

And both cuddle together upside down!

I just love that photo so sweet......so yep a cockapoo thing!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts