I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm getting married next year and would like my dog, Scooter (yorkie) to be my ring bearer.
He will be accompanied by our other dog, Peanut (a cockapoo - flower "girl").
I have a pet handler (one of my friends) assigned to be responsible for my dogs during the ceremony.

Does anyone have any experience dealing with dogs or cats at a wedding ceremony? I would love to hear insights from you all!

On a side note, to know more about our wedding and the style....pls. read/vote for our story at http://www.winmywedding.ca - Princess & Nigel: colour, cats & candy!

Thanks!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
hey welcome, when my mum and dad got married they had my grans cavalear in the wedding photos.

lovely idea, you will have to post photos.

oh and post photos of Peanut and scooter they sound lovely how old are they, i take it you got peanut after your wedding plan was posted as you have your cats down as flower girls. would love to see photos of your cats too.

·
Administrator
487 Posts
That's a great idea. I have no experience with this but would love to hear the results. Just be careful: they might get more attention than the bride and groom! :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
My sister actually just got married a couple months ago and I had the pleasure of walking her two dogs (Golden Doodle and Labradoodle) down the aisle. They were very good except got super excited seeing their daddy (groom) at the end of the aisle and pulled me some of the way. But since those dogs are smaller you should have no problem with that =)
Hope all goes well and Congrats!

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
aww Brook im shure we would all love to see a photo of the doodles at the wedding, did they have anthing spetal to ware for the big day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts