I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone elses Cockapoo fixated on the tv? Maggie has been extremely interested in ours since the first night we got her home. She loves watching it. I've never had a dog that showed this much interest in the tv before, was wondering if it was a Cockapoo trait or just a maggie one. Emma x

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Is anyone elses Cockapoo fixated on the tv? Maggie has been extremely interested in ours since the first night we got her home. She loves watching it. I've never had a dog that showed this much interest in the tv before, was wondering if it was a Cockapoo trait or just a maggie one. Emma x
Could be just a Maggie one as Flo has never taken any interest at all in the tele.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Izzy will watch anything with animals, often rushing up for a closer view. Sadly (meaning I am sad!) she has learned the theme tunes to a couple of soaps I watch and jumps up when she hears them as she knows I will move! Xx

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes Harley likes the TV particularly if there are dogs or other animals and he was quite fixated by the golf today which surprised me my friends cockerpoo loved the flyball when crufts was on and he also goes mental on some of the Nintendo Wii games so funny bless them!:laugh:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Poppy will sit there and watch the tv, though if anything violent comes on, people screaming etc she runs behind my legs shaking. I thought it may have been the volume to high, but had it virtually on mute watching true blood (some vampire show), and two people were fighting, poppy runs of shaking and hiding. Her favorite programs seem to be cookery shows, for some reason she will lie on her bed staring at the tv when the are on!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Poppy's favorite program is The Dog Whisperer. She does not seem to be any better behaved, just think she is picking up tips as she has started barking when anybody comes to the door.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
humnh, that is funny....lady could care less what is on tv...more interested in figuring out a way to get us to stop watching it

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
Dexter is definitely already watching TV. But his favourite hobby is looking at himself in the reflection of our mirrored wardrobe in the bedroom. He is fascinated by himself. (dare I say typical male?!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts