I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the girls all suited and booted for a walk in the snow. they loved it

but this is what i had to deal with when i go home

but once we popped them in the bath to melt odd the snow balls i got their cats off and the snuggle down for a sleep. but the boots did stop them going lame on the walk so was an easier walk home, but i don't think il be taking them that far again till the snow is less as we were only out for about 20 mins and they were struggling.

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
oh Delta looks lovely in her coat . What a group of cockapoos called ... a cuddle of cockapoos looks about right. Yeh Im sick of snow and its only just started x

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yupp, same snowballs on Nessies n Falcors legs, lovely pictures though :)

Feel free to come here and get some snow everyone, I'm already sick and tired of it :p and it will probably last until april :( our temperature is -15C (+5F) here i Stockholm, Sweden and I miss the sun!

·
Registered
334 Posts
i love their coats
have they got jumpers on under coats?
can i ask where you got them from?
hotter dog?
they look stunning!
a cuddle of cockapoos sounds perfect
marzy

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah they have equafleece jumper under their coats

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
bought mine coats this week .... Wilf was quite happy to put it on but had to drag him out in it ..... must nt have been fashionable enough :cool:

·
Registered
334 Posts
ohh mine loves his coat but grown sooooooooooooo much had to order another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
i say lead,,,,, nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i say put coat on he comes and sits by front door,,,,,, bless
arent cockapoos the best???!!!!!!!!!
marzy xx

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I really admire your skill and patience! It must take ages to get them all kitted out for a walk! I can't imagine how I could get Dylan into a coat, let alone boots, but I think I may have to try if the winter is as bad as we suspect it will be.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
never timed how long it taked but im guessing at most 10 mins, i may video putting them on some time lol so you can see how long lol

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol iv just got them used to being manhandled and fiddled about with lol

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol no they all look at me as if to say i want to go out but not them again lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts