I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Administrator
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got the girls all suited and booted for a walk in the snow. they loved it

but this is what i had to deal with when i go home

but once we popped them in the bath to melt odd the snow balls i got their cats off and the snuggle down for a sleep. but the boots did stop them going lame on the walk so was an easier walk home, but i don't think il be taking them that far again till the snow is less as we were only out for about 20 mins and they were struggling.

· Registered
7 Posts
Yupp, same snowballs on Nessies n Falcors legs, lovely pictures though :)

Feel free to come here and get some snow everyone, I'm already sick and tired of it :p and it will probably last until april :( our temperature is -15C (+5F) here i Stockholm, Sweden and I miss the sun!

· Registered
334 Posts
ohh mine loves his coat but grown sooooooooooooo much had to order another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
i say lead,,,,, nothing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i say put coat on he comes and sits by front door,,,,,, bless
arent cockapoos the best???!!!!!!!!!
marzy xx

· Registered
1,760 Posts
I really admire your skill and patience! It must take ages to get them all kitted out for a walk! I can't imagine how I could get Dylan into a coat, let alone boots, but I think I may have to try if the winter is as bad as we suspect it will be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.