I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went to a country show in Brentwood today and met loads of cockapoos. Several miniature crosses, a few toy crosses and a tiny Jandaz American toy cross who looked a bit like Nell.
So we had lots of cockapoo conversations and I've told everyone about the forum, so maybe we'll have some more Essex cockapoos joining us :)

Here is a pic of two lovely toy cockapoos with Dylan.

They had lots of dog shows and displays and agility, where you could have a go after the display. We took Dylan around the agility course but were not very impressed! He refused to do anything except for some of the jumps. However hubby was great until he got stuck in the hoop and pulled it down on top of himself trying to get through :laugh:

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
haha your poor hubby put up with alot lol looks like you had fun, what where the cockapoos names ?

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We never did get as far as names - we met at least 10 cockapoos that day - they are really getting popular.

·
Registered
9,920 Posts
That's great that they are getting popular over there...over here...I was asked what kind of dog Lady was on the weekend...so I responded Cockapoo....the lady responded...."are they supposed to look like that"....hahah what is that supposed to mean anyway

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
They all look similarly sized Helen even though you thought Dylan was tall , I regularly see a couple ... but love bumping into cockapoo s it a always a talking point x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts