I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
They all look fantastic! I have always liked the Blue Rowan but also like the many variables! :) x

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They all look fantastic! I have always liked the Blue Rowan but also like the many variables! :) x
You know I said I was looking for a cockapoo for a PF member.

I saw an ad for a blue roan boy from PRA clear parents for £550. People who had put a deposit down changed their minds.

He was lovely........

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Just read about colour genes.. ouch my head is bursting .. but I do find it such an interesting topic ...

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
You know I said I was looking for a cockapoo for a PF member.

I saw an ad for a blue roan boy from PRA clear parents for £550. People who had put a deposit down changed their minds.

He was lovely........
Really? That is good, what peace of mind to know that the puppy is PRA clear :) and not a silly price :eek:!

How old is the puppy? Are your friends interested? My parents would like one still but not a puppy, they don't come along very often though. x

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
They certainly are lovely colours. I have always had a soft spot for roans. When I was a child our family pet was a blue roan cocker and then after her we had orange roan cocker. I much prefer the new name of chocolate to replace the name liver!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Really? That is good, what peace of mind to know that the puppy is PRA clear :) and not a silly price :eek:!

How old is the puppy? Are your friends interested? My parents would like one still but not a puppy, they don't come along very often though. x
It's for a member on PF and too far for her to go.

Puppy is in Cheshire and she is in Somerset. :(

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well would love my choccy Mungo as you know :)

Would also take the roan boy and of course my Lilly the Podenco :D:D

Oh why haven't we got a bigger place and why does poor hubby who works such long hours have such crap pay :cry2::cry2::cry2:

But then I did give up my job so can't moan- if I still worked though we wouldn't have got a puppy but an older dog.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Maybe you need to write that book you mentioned and then you will make lots of money and you can have a house full of Cockapoos! :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe you need to write that book you mentioned and then you will make lots of money and you can have a house full of Cockapoos! :D
I just can't get into it.:( I brought my old imac down into living room as it has all the word packages on it which my new imac doesn't. It being sitting there and we just play games on it!!

I need to get word package for new imac really.

Poor Carol - I promised her the first copy.

It just a bit of fun- more of a blog really as some members on CChat like my stories and a couple suggested me writing a book.

Although my aim is more booklet than book :laugh:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I would love to write a children's book but never quite know where to start....one day! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts