I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone its been sometime since my last post i have put some more pics of coco on the gallery,she is 12 weeks tomorrow and beatiful, but i must say she is a naughty little puppy at times, and congrats jojo i have just looked at picnic she is lovely xxx:)

·
Registered
Obi, Roo & Poppy
4,159 Posts
Hi Annemarie, just had a quick look, she is looking gorgeous and looks very cosy in her snuggly bed.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Yep confirmed ... she is gorgeous .. Oh Coco I just love your colouring ..

Anne Marie I am very excited about Picnic .. although her colouring is causing her breeder, MandyM, Mandy Embee and I some fun :) .. at birth to 2 weeks old she looked like black sable.... then at 4 weeks it was clearer to see a brindle pattern in her coat .. at the moment we are at brindle .. but hey that could change again .. basically she is black with tan markings .. possibly a brindle marking ... I will enjoy watching her change ...

My next puppy will be a little easier to work out, going for a solid chocolate pup.. oh maybe with a fading gene though :) well I like to be different lol

Great to have you back on the forum .. I really want to follow Coco and her beautiful coat .... maybe you would let me do a post all about her changing coat on the blog ... our readers would love her :) just as much as we all do on the forum xxx

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone, jojo picnics coat is so exciting,it does look alot like coco's when she was smaller but im no expert on coats.And i would love you to use coco on your blog,i have some more pics of coco showing her coat so will put them on,xxx:)

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
:love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes::love-eyes:

OH MAI GOSH that fur! <3 so adorable

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
do you have the kc name of mum and dad, i know you posted the colours before but just wondering in 'apricaut surprized' is the dad. as Delta is red sable and thats her dad.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Coco is gorgeous!! She is definately looking like a red sable now.here is a pic of a red sable, bred by my american cockapoo mileys breeder and is an f1 english cockapoo x

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
Red sable .....mmmmmmmmmmm Do you plan to have her clipped when she is bigger or will you try to keep her beautiful coat long? J xx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
if you clip a sable does it go away?
yeah it goes away, Delta only has it in her ears now, it is realy dar at the tips of the ears and is growing out to show up nice, but yeah is doews grow out. i could have kept her long to keep it but i personaly dont like the full coat as i feel it make the cockapoo or anly busshy long haird breed look fat and stumpy i like the sleek slim body look but keeping the legs as fluffy as possible. but i have braught my girls legs down for the winter as i left them far to long last winter and they were a mess.

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
i dont think ive ever met a long hair brindle dog. only staffies, boxers etc. met a brindle colloe cross that had a longish coat but not one that grows like the cockapoo. so dont know enought about that colour, but more sambles grow out, we had an interesting sable lhasa at the kenels he has grown his sameb out and been clipped short but he has a sable saddle on the back of his neck. loved his name he was called Stooky.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts