I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this was started on another forum with crerial boxes, but i feel that people were using different sized boxes, so i decided toi start one with cans as in general your bog standared can of food be it beans, soup, dog food are all the same size. and i dont think anyone can say they dont have cans of food in their cupboard.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Love this!! Betty will probably try and knock the cans over!! Will have to do this next weekend as Betty is currently having a doggy holiday with my parents (to be honest this is more a case of my mum and dad loving her so much they like to have her stay for a week every month if possible!!!).

·
Registered
369 Posts
OMG!!! Could not get Eddie to stand still and my friends Lab kept knocking the cans over!!! Those hairy pair of legs are my sons by the way - I had to drag him out of bed to help lol

Eddie is roughly 41/2 to 5 cans high - about the same height as the lovely Rufus :)

Had enough now!

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Lol Sarah dont worry about your legs we are all friends here ;)
Taken pics just need someone to do that magic thing and move them from the camera to the computer x

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Wow .. get me some can .. love this thread .. I must join in the fun ..

Rufus is a very big cockapoo... he reminds me of a miniature labradoodle :) lovely curls though Rufus :) :)

1 - 20 of 123 Posts