I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a terrible confession. I've always been a late night -late morning person and Rupert seems to have fallen in to the same pattern, fortunately. This morning we surpassed ourselves and didn't wake up till 10.30. ! Aaagh! Rupert, amazingly was still asleep - stretched and yawned and pottered out of his crate, all bleary-eyed. Feel guilty now. :eek:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Lucky you! My day off & next door starts doing some work with a drill or something at 8:45 :/ I didn't have to be up til half 9 to take my boyfriend to the train station! But Izzie always sleeps in with us :) She is really lazy & seems annoyed if we get up early & she has to haha :) She goes straight back to sleep downstairs, but she gets late nights as well because we do (although she does sleep on the floor before we go upstairs)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Haha seems like you may have done ;) If you ever need a lie in just don't go to bed til after midnight :) I enjoy lies in & so does my mum, so when we're not up Izzie stays sleeping in one of our rooms :) (Dad-work, sister-school) :D

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
My new one? Or are you getting one?
If you mean mine, then yes I really hope she can have a good sleep in as well :D She'll just need the toilet & things though until she learns to hold it :/
But my dad can always let her out before work & then she can come up and get in bed like Izzie used to :) Now Izzie just sleeps in our room because we know she won't have accidents or get us up in the night haha :)

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
I thought you probably did seen as Rupert is only 5 months old, didn't thinnk you'd be getting another just yet ;) But maybe in anout 7 or 8? :p Haha, you wanting another? :)
Aww he slept in your room straight away, that's nice :D Izzie slept in the kitchen at first, we weren't guna let her sleep in our rooms ;) Obviously that went out of the window, she started following my mum up to bed some nights so dad started leaving her there haha, never looked back because she's a little angel :D Izzie didn't take took long to toilet train & last the night, so hopefully Poppy won't either so she can join sleeping in the bedrooms ;)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I did fleetingly think Rupert might sleep in my study at night - but he had other ideas. He kept climbing out of his pen... so made more and more complicated structures but he escaped from everything - so gave up after a couple of nights, put him in the bedroom and not a peep ever since. Great! :D Alfie sleeps there anyway. I expect Poppy will just copy Izzie. I think it's so much easier having an older dog to help baby-mind. Couldn't cope with a third though! :eek:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Well if he settled straight away then why not ;) That's the good think about already having Izzie, is that hopefully half her training will be done with Izzie as well, so she'll learn from her. But i hope she doesn't learn all her bad habits haha :) I can't wait to bring her home :D I think I could cope with a housefull if I had the money & time haha, I just love them! If I didn't have uni or a job or anything & had all day with them & unlimited money i'd love it haha :D But I can stick with two til I win the lottery ;) LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.