I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some pigs ears for Coookie today thinking it would take her a few days to chew her way through one of them. Well how wrong was I half and hour 40 mins at the most and it was all gone. :eek::eek:

She really is a little greedy pup :D:D

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
lol my lot hand geth through one in about 30mins if they are un desturbed.

lol sound like she loves pigs ears.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Cocoa not as quick as her sister, Cookie, on the pig's ear destruction front. Cocoa spends 15 to 20 mins on them and then hides them !!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww how is Cocoa ? Cookie has grown so much I just cant believe it. aww cara that is a shame for izzy I shal keep an eye on cookie but she seems fine so fingers crossed

Can I just ask how many times should I give Cookie a pigs ear is everyday a bit to much i never thought she would munch though them so quick i must say so im not sure what to do now. ??

·
Registered
273 Posts
I gave Blossom one yesterday and she spent about 2 hours chewing it (loved it!)....then a neighbour advised I should not of gave her it! Because she is a puppy and because it is bad for their digestion??? Has anyone else heard this before?xxx

·
Administrator
5,020 Posts
n problems with my lot, but some dogs have very sensative tummys and they just cant take them.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
LOL!!! that sure is a cockapoo for you!!!
If you are worried about a longer lasting chew...you can use antlers.

Lady gets a pig ear about once a month.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only problem I find with Pig's Ears is ......

....you can't make a silk purse out of them :laugh:
lol :D:D

I dont need a silk purse what with Cookie and my son the few pennys I have left over for my self would fit lovely in a pigs ear. Ohh that given me an idea Dragon Den here I come :p:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Aww how is Cocoa ? Cookie has grown so much I just cant believe it. aww cara that is a shame for izzy I shal keep an eye on cookie but she seems fine so fingers crossed

Can I just ask how many times should I give Cookie a pigs ear is everyday a bit to much i never thought she would munch though them so quick i must say so im not sure what to do now. ??
Cocoa's great thanks Vicky - incredible how quickly they grow and develop. First proper walk out and about on Sunday - made friends with a Cocker Spaniel - probably thought she'd found Lucy, their mum !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts