I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to share my excitement as I have seen my puppy for the first time today ( she is 6 weeks old ) and is she is adorable. Don`t know how I will wait the next two weeks, may have to pass the time buying puppy accessories lol. Thank you to those members who helped me previously with advice about getting a cockapoo x

·
Registered
283 Posts
the waiting is so hard, ive got 6 days left untill i get my beautiful little girl, and yes buying lots of puppy accessories helps and adds to the excitement xx

·
Registered
283 Posts
i asked my 2 youngest kids today if this is how it feels to wait for santa and they both said that waitin for the puppy was worse lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi, yes I did and was so happy. It was actually Thirza`s daughter who had the pups and she was lovely and it all felt right. Mind you, would have been hard to walk away from my pup she is adorable as they all are. Have been trying to upload photo but no luck but hopefully I will work it out soon, here`s hoping puppy is brighter than I am x

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
Eh not to worry just join the club of the computer illiterate .. even when people explain stuff to me its like gobbildigook . Is she black then ? Any names ? x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks glad I`m not alone, she is apricot and buff and I`m still making the hard name decision though at the moment the favourite is looking like Marple as in Miss Marple, I was practising shouting it in a "singy" voice as you do, while I was feeding the hens earlier just confirming to my neighbour that I am totally mad :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts