I Love My Cockapoo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In the top right hand corner of your posts you will see profile details and there is a set of scales. If you like a post that someone has written you can click on the scales on their post and let them know you like it (you don't have to leave a comment though) When you do this their Karma points increase. :)

·
Banned
1,983 Posts
I don't know what the "credits" equate to - but i know how you get them X.

If You refer another person to the site as a legitimate referral (not using another of your own alias's - or another one of your own family or close friends !) - and they join using your reference details then you get a "credit" for introducing them to this site. I'm sure now that they check more than IP addresses to see if all is OK !

We (JD) always directed new enquiries here up until all the angst took place - and that's why we have "16" referrals showing. We would have certainly added to that but the "dark cloud of angst period" with it's associated banning of a few members made us feel the need to distance ourselves.

Even with 16 referrals - we have never seen / heard of a target with a Brucey Bonus attached !

With regards to the Karma Points - there is only one phrase suitable for Cockapoos.......Spread the Love X

Stephen xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.